1. Agyness Deyn leaves the fashion runway to pursue a career in Hollywood.
2. Giorgio Armani responds to questions from Bryan Ferry, Nicola Formichetti, Alicia Keys, and many others.
3. Accomplished musician and philosopher Brian Eno explains to no less than the immensely talented singer and composer Laurie Anderson why lyrics are unnecessary in his music.
4. Designer Haider Ackermann and the widow of acclaimed artist Balthus, Japanese countess
Setsuko Klossowska de Rola, exchange opinions on how to become a globally minded person.
5. James Franco and Selena Gomez intend to blow up the box of ice in Spring Breakers, a film directed by Harmony Korine.
6. Master artist-provocateur Maurizio Cattelan decides to trade in the exhibition world for a new role as a book publisher.
+ Suzy Menkes and four other leading fashion critics discuss political games through the lens of fashion and revolutions at haute couture shows.
+ Columns: Laurie Rodkin on how to tame the bad boy, and then put the pieces of a broken heart back together; Anna Battista on new-good-forgotten-old ideas from designer clothing.