- Jessica Chastain for Porter Magazine: "I always dreamed about my Oscars dress"
- All About Eyes: Isabella Emmack for Porter Magazine
- Mixed Prints: Vivien Solari for Porter Magazine
- We Can Be Heroes: Karly Loyce for Porter Magazine
- The White Dresses for Spring
- Hot in the City: Edita Vilkeviciute for Porter Magazine
Jessica Chastain and an adorable kangaroo cover Porter magazine’s latest issue, photographed by Ryan McGinley and styled by George Cortina.
On keeping fame at a distance:
I’ve never dated anyone famous. I had time before this happened to really watch the industry… I want to be able to have my family and have this normalcy and go see a play and not have the audience watching me watch the play.
On her childhood dream coming true:
I never dreamed what my wedding dress would look like… but I always dreamed about my Oscars dress.
On gender equality in Hollywood:
When you have both genders represented, then you have a healthier point of view… you don’t feel a hierarchy; you don’t have anyone feeling like they are being left out or bullied or humiliated. Sometimes, being the only girl on a set, you can feel like a sexual object.